I want you to feel positive about your birth, your body, your baby, and your pregnancy. I work with both you and your partner to fully realize the kind of birth you desire--emotionally, physically, and informationally. I bring my years as a childbirth educator with me to support you in having agency over your birth experience, to minimize trauma, and to help facilitate birth as a joyful and rewarding experience. I assist all births and all birth choices, and by working together we will make sure those choices are heard, honored, and respected--exactly how a person should expect to feel during pregnancy and birth. I would be honored to be a part of your birth team!
- I use and teach various comfort and pain relief techniques (I'm a certified Bradley® doula, as well as trained in Spinning Babies®). I'm also currently working on an additional DONA birth doula certification.
- I bring my years of experience and knowledge as a childbirth educator. I understand the various medical methods of pain relief, interventions, and tools, and their alternatives.
- My goal is to honor you in your birth journey, creating a warm, caring, and soothing environment.
- I am there help you to articulate your desires to your providers, helping to give you agency over your birth experience.
- My fee covers 2 prenatal visits to get to know you, write your birth plan, and teach you some helpful exercises and relaxation techniques. I also include 1 post-partum visit, to share photos, write your birth story, and provide resources. I provide 24/7 phone/text/email support in the weeks leading up to, and after, your birth.
- My fee is $1000. I am currently offering a discount for certification births--contact me!
- For an extra $200 I will teach you a private, 2-hour course in Childbirth Education.
- No one will be turned away. If the fees are a hardship, let's chat. I offer reduced rates for certain circumstances, a sliding scale, barter, or payment plans. 10% of my fees go to a fund for my volunteer doula work.
I cover all of the metro Boston area, attending births in-hospital, birth centers, and homes! I am also vaccinated as of 3/2/21.
Please contact me for more info. My availability calendar can be found by clicking below:
You can see my availability calendar on DoulaMatch by clicking here.