As your doula I will support both you and your partner in the kind of birth you desire. I would be deeply honored to be a part of your birth experience, and hope to teach and support you to have agency over your birth experience, to minimize trauma, and help facilitate birth as a joyful and rewarding experience.
- I use and teach various comfort and pain relief techniques (I'm a certified Bradley® doula, as well as trained in Spinning Babies®). I'm also currently training to become DONA certified.
- I bring my years of experience and knowledge as a childbirth educator.
- My goal is to honor the birthing mother in her birth journey, creating a warm, caring, and soothing environment.
- I am there help you to articulate your desires to your providers, helping to give you agency over your birth experience.
- My fee covers 2 prenatal visits to get to know you, write your birth plan, and teach you some helpful exercises and relaxation techniques. I also include 1 post-partum visit, to share photos, write your birth story, and provide resources. I provide 24/7 phone/text/email support in the weeks surrounding your birth.
- My fee is $1000. I am currently offering 20% off, since I am working toward my certification, for a total of $800.
- For an extra $200 I will teach you a private, 2-hour course in Childbirth Education.
I cover all of the metro Boston area, attending both in-hospital, birth center, and home births!
Please contact me for more info! My availability calendar can be found by clicking below:
You can see my availability calendar on DoulaMatch by clicking here.